Dr. PENNY FORRESTER
Weight Loss Intervention & Rehabilitation
- Durham College – Diploma Nursing RN, Oshawa ON – 1978 American Holistic College of Nutrition – Birmingham, Alabama 1996
- Doctorate of Nutrition – specialized in Metabolic Nutrition for Obesity, Diabetic Care & Heart Disease prevention and treatment plans.
- American Council on Exercise – Master Fitness Instructor – 1994 Certified in Seniors, Kids, Rehabilitation, Pregnancy, Pilates, & more
- Rehabilitation Practitioner II – Developmental Services – Alberta, 1982
- Certified NACC Personal Support Worker – Peterborough – 2017
Ministry of Community & Social Services, Ontario & Alberta – 15 years Assess, plan and implement developmental-behavioral programs
- City of Belleville, Parks & Recreation – Belleville Ontario – 17 years
- A fitness instructor for multiple programs, and workshop facilitator
- National Defense – Canadian Forces Base – CFB Trenton ON – 8 years
- Fitness Instructor – Kickboxing, Pilates, & Strength Training Classes
- DrPenny Weight Loss Services Inc., Peterborough Ontario – Present
NUTRITION & WEIGHT LOSS EXPERT
From owning and operating a fitness center to a weight-loss consulting office to facilitating community-based weight loss clinical studies, to consulting private weight loss care at home, my passion is successful weight loss intervention and rehabilitation.
With 40 years’ experience in multi health care disciplines, I have one final career goal yet to fulfill, and that is to make positive changes in our growing obese epidemic with my powerful self-care lectures, workshops, and home care plans.
MY CAREER PLAN
To inspire, educate and motivate weight loss success with my NON-Dieting approach award-winning DietSmart Plan. DietSmart is a 3 part metabolic training program that specializes in the rehabilitation of Macro Calories, Hormones, and behavior modification for Eating Behaviors. The key to successful weight loss is to restore all metabolic functions.
I am excited to announce my career comeback since my appearance on the CBC TV Show the Dragons Den in 2009
PHONE: 613 968 8100